Who knows why I created this BLOG? I am not sure I know myself. That is pretty much the way I am, though. Some folks say they can't figure me out. But that's OK, I don't know about me either.
I suppose I am talking to myself right now and I used to hear that wasn't a good sign. Oh, well.
At my age, 76 come June 11, I don't really worry about much of anything anymore. Didn't do any good back in the days when I did worry so I decided to give it up for good. Free! at last.
Well, now, that wasn't too hard. At least I got my self started doing what all those young groovy, hip folks are doing, BLOGGING!
I can't wait till I read someone elses blogs. I hope I find somebody's blogs who like poetry like I always have.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment